La Seu d’Urgell is an important tourist center in Catalonia. Its location is privileged because it is the heart of the Catalan High Pyrenees, in the Segre Valley, 10 km from Andorra and 45km from the border with France. It is the capital of the region the Alt Urgell.
The attractions are numerous, diverse and complementary: the mountains, the natural park of Cadí-Moixeró, the monumental medieval village, the Segre Olympic Park, adventure sports, four Nordic skiing stations nearby, and many others than make La Seu d’Urgell truly charming.
How to get to La Seu d’Urgell
- You can go up by the Llobregat axis (through the Cadí tunnel) up to the N-260 at Bellver.
- It is also used the N-II to Cervera, from Cervera to Ponts and Ponts to La Seu, through the C-14, the Segre axis.
- A variation of this route goes through Calaf and Jorb. Those who want to enjoy a more varied landscape would do well to take it. You can also reach us via Manresa, Cardona and Solsona.
- The most common route passes through Banyoles, Olot, Sant Joan de les Abadesses, Ripoll, Collada de Toses, Alp and Bellver. You can also get there from the Transverse axis.
For more information about our hotel, restaurant, booking process or banquet service, do not hesitate to contact us. You can also send us your opinion or comment. Leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible!
Maria Rosa Sort Boixadera is the person responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) , for which it provides you with the following treatment information:
End of treatment: maintaining a commercial relationship and sending communications about our products and services.
Data retention criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or total destruction of the same
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– The right to submit a complaint to the Control Authority (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Postal address: Maria Rosa Sort Boixadera. PG/ Joan Brudieu, 24 25700 La Seu d’Urgell (LLEIDA). Email: email@example.com